Netherlands Worldwide

Legalisation of foreign documents for use in the Netherlands. Choose your country.

It is almost always possible to have a foreign document legalised. This is usually done in the country where the document originates. First, select the country or region where your document was issued to find out how you can have it legalised there.

You can use documents issued by countries or municipalities that are part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands anywhere in the Kingdom without legalisation.

Fill in a country or region and use the arrow keys to select your country or region.