If you want to use a document from Greenland in the Netherlands, you must have it legalised by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in Greenland where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document from Greenland legalised by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from Denmark for use in the Netherlands.