At netherlandsworldwide.nl you can find all information from the Dutch government in one place. For if you’re abroad or are going abroad. Netherlands Worldwide is part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Read more about
We work together with the following Dutch government organisations:
- Tax Administration (Belastingdienst)
- CAK, the central office for exceptional medical insurance
- Education Executive Agency (DUO)
- Netherlands Vehicle Authority (RDW)
- Dutch Customs (Douane)
- Municipality of The Hague
- Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)
- Logius, the digital government service of the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations (BZK)
- Ministry of General Affairs (government.nl)
- Nuffic, the Dutch organisation for international cooperation in higher education
- National Office for Identity Data (RvIG)
- Education-Business Alliance (SBB)
- Social Insurance Bank (SVB)
- Organisation for Dutch Education Abroad (NOB)
- Employee Insurance Agency (UWV)
- Association of Netherlands Municipalities (VNG)
We will only use personal data that you share with us, such as through the contact form or the Information Service, for the purpose for which you shared the data. For example, for answering your question or contacting you in a crisis situation.
- You can find current vacancies at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on werkenvoornederland.nl (information in Dutch).
- You can find internships at the ministry on werkenvoornederland.nl (information in Dutch). These are both internships outside the Netherlands and at the ministry in The Hague.
- For information about working at the European Union, visit werkenbijdeeu.nl (information in Dutch).
- For vacancies at international organisations, visit werkenvoorinternationaleorganisatie.nl (information in Dutch).
We aim to provide the best possible service. But despite all our efforts, you may still not be satisfied with the service provided by a Dutch embassy or consulate of the Netherlands Worldwide contact centre. In that case you can submit a complaint.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the website, tell us using the contact form.