Certificate of residence

If you live abroad you may occasionally need to produce a certificate of residence. For example, when you want to renew your driving licence. An embassy or consulate can draw up this document for you.

Select country or region

Search for a country

If you can’t find the country or region you’re looking for, it may appear in a different language version of Netherlandsworldwide.nl.