Applying for a certificate of residence in Germany

Language selection:English

If you are a Dutch national living in Germany you can apply for a certificate of residence (Meldebescheinigung) at the German municipality (Bürgeramt) where you live.

Information: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.