If you live in Moldova you may occasionally need to produce a certificate of residence. The Dutch embassy office in Chisinau can draw up this document for you.
When do you need a certificate of residence?
A certificate of residence allows you to prove your place of residence abroad. You need this document:
- in connection with various tax and social security contributions
- when renewing your driving licence
What documents do you need?
You need the following documents in order to apply for a certificate of residence:
- a document showing that you have the permission of the local authorities to reside in the country where you are applying – for example, a residence permit (this is not required if you live in the EU)
- proof of your current address
- proof that you have Dutch nationality. This may be any one of the following documents:
- a Dutch passport
- a Dutch national identity card
- a certificate of Dutch nationality
Certificate of residence in this country or region
How can I apply for a consular declaration In Moldova?
The Netherlands embassy office in Chisinau doesn't have a consular section but they issue consular declarations.
Send an email to make an appointment.
How much does a declaration cost?
Check the overview with consular fees for the costs of a declaration.
In case you have a question, you can send an e-mail via the contact form.