Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a certificate of residence in Austria

If you live in Austria you may occasionally need to produce a certificate of residence. In Austria, the certificate of residence is called a Best├Ątigung der Meldung. You can request this statement from the local authorities (information in German and English).


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.