If you live in Angola you may occasionally need to produce a certificate of residence. The Netherlands embassy in Angola can draw up this document for you.
When do you need a certificate of residence?
A certificate of residence allows you to prove your place of residence abroad. You need this document:
- in connection with various tax and social security contributions
- when renewing your driving licence
What documents do you need?
You need the following documents in order to apply for a certificate of residence:
- a document showing that you have the permission of the local authorities to reside in the country where you are applying – for example, a residence permit (this is not required if you live in the EU)
- proof of your current address
- proof that you have Dutch nationality. This may be any one of the following documents:
- a Dutch passport
- a Dutch national identity card
- a certificate of Dutch nationality
How can you apply?
Please make an appointment via the online appointment system.
How much do you need to pay?
Check the overview of the consular fees in Angola for the price and means of payment at the embassy.
How long will it take?
The processing time of a consular declaration is 1 week. The embassy does not send declarations via mail.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.