Applying for a certificate of residence in Venezuela

Language selection:English

If you are a Dutch national living in Venezuela, you can apply for a certificate of residence (carta de residencia) via SAIME - Servicio Administrativo de Identificatión Migración y Extranjería. The Netherlands embassy in Caracas does not issue this certificate. 

Warning: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.