Applying for a certificate of residence in the Philippines

Are you a Dutch national living in the Philippines and do you need a certificate of residence? The Dutch embassy in Manila does not issue this certificate. You can apply for a barangay certificate at the local authorities. 

Attention: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.