Applying for a passport or identity card if you live abroad

Are you a Dutch national living abroad? And do you want to renew or apply for a Dutch passport or identity card (ID card)? You can submit your application at a Dutch embassy or at some consulates-general. You can also apply at a number of Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.