Applying for a passport or identity card if you live in Syria

If you are a Dutch national living in Syria and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country, such as Lebanon, Jordan or Türkiye. You can also submit an application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.