Applying for a Dutch passport or ID card from abroad for the first time

Language selection:English

If you live outside the Netherlands, and you or your child have Dutch nationality but do not yet have a Dutch passport or ID card, you can apply for your first Dutch passport or ID card. You need to follow the same steps if you apply for a passport for yourself or for your child. The procedure is the same.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.