Applying for a passport or identity card if you live in Yemen

If you are a Dutch national living in Yemen and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can submit an application to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country, such as Egypt, Jordan or Oman.

You can also submit an application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.