Applying for a passport or identity card if you live in Afghanistan

If you are a Dutch national living in Afghanistan and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country.

You can apply in:

You can also lodge your application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.