Applying for a certificate of marital status abroad. Choose your country.

Are you Dutch, do you live abroad and do you want to get married in the country where you live? Then you may need a certificate of martial status. A certificate of marital status proves that you are single, married or divorced. Enter the country where you live and read where and how you can apply for the certificate.