Netherlands Worldwide

Declaration of Marital Status in Singapore

Do you need a declaration of marital status in Singapore? The Netherlands embassy in Singapore doesn't issue this declaration. Via the website of the Registry of Marriages you can carry out a search with which you can show whether or not you are married in Singapore.