Netherlands Worldwide

Declaration of Marital Status in Norway

Do you need a declaration of marital status in Norway? The Norwegian authorities don't accept declarations of embassies any more. You can apply for this declaration at the last municipality where you lived in the Netherlands. Have you never lived in the Netherlands? Apply for this declaration in the last country where you lived.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.