Netherlands Worldwide

Declaration of Marital Status in Sweden

The Netherlands Embassy in Stockholm doesn't issue this kind of declaration.

The Swedish Tax Agency Skatteverket can provide this document for you. The document will be issued in English, the explanation is in Swedish. The declaration is free of charge and will be send to your registered mail address.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.