Applying for a certificate of marital status in Lithuania

Are you a Dutch national, living in Lithuania and do you need a certificate of marital status (civilinio statuso įrodymas) ? The Dutch embassy in Vilnius does not issue this certificate. You can get this certificate from the  State Enterprise Centre of Registers.

Warning: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.