Netherlands Worldwide

Declaration of Marital Status in the Philippines

To marry as a Dutch national in the Philippines, a declaration of marital status is not necessary, instead you need a Certificate of legal capacity to marry.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.