Applying for a certificate of marital status in Peru

Language selection:English

Are you a Dutch national, living in Peru and do you need a certificate of marital status (Constancia Negativa de Inscripción de Matrimonio)? The Dutch embassy in Lima does not issue this certificate. You can get this certificate from the Registro Nacional de Identificación y Estado Civil (RENIEC).

Warning: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.