Applying for a certificate of marital status in Estonia

If you are a Dutch national living longer than 6 months in Estonia you can apply for a certificate of marital status (perekonnaseisutõend) via the population register of Estonia.

Have you been living in Estonia for less than 6 months? Then apply for a multilingual extract of your personal data, including your marital status, from the last municipality where you lived in the Netherlands. If all information in the multilingual extract is in English, you do not need to have the extract translated or legalised for use in Estonia.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.