DigiD is used to access online services provided by the Dutch government, Dutch care institutions and Dutch pension funds, whether you live in the Netherlands or abroad. In addition, you can use DigiD to log in to government organisations in other European countries affiliated with European login (eIDAS).
1. Username and password
2. Text message (SMS) verification
- What is DigiD SMS verification?
- Logging in with SMS verification
- Adding SMS verification to DigiD
- Changing your telephone number
3. DigiD app
- What is the DigiD app?
- Logging in with the DigiD app
- Downloading the DigiD app
- Activating the DigiD app
- What is the ID check?
- Adding an ID check to the DigiD app