DigiD Authorisation from abroad

Language selection:English

If you live abroad you can authorise someone else to manage your affairs with the Dutch authorities. Or you may want to arrange someone else’s affairs on their behalf. You can do this through DigiD authorisation. Authorisation is issued for a specific task or a specific organisation.

What is your situation?


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.