Getting and repaying student finance

If you are going to study abroad, or you live abroad and plan to study in the Netherlands, you might be eligible for student finance from DUO (the Education Executive Agency). Whether you can get student finance (or keep it) depends on your situation. If you have a student loan you will have to repay it when you have ended your studies.