You can see how much student loan you owe in Mijn DUO. You will also find messages about your student loans here. If you cannot log in, contact DUO for more information on how much you have to repay.
Finding out how much student loan you owe
Once you have you logged in to Mijn DUO:
- Click on Mijn schulden (My loans) to see how much your debt is
- Click on Schuldhistorie (Loans & repayments) to see the status of your debt on 31 December of each year
- Click on Mijn berichten (My messages) for messages about your student loans.
I cannot log in
If you cannot log in to Mijn DUO, contact DUO for more information on how much you must repay.
Comprehensive debt overview
If you want more information on what you owe, you can request a more comprehensive overview of your student loans.
You can only request this overview if:
- you have a valid email address in Mijn DUO
- you send your request using the email address registered in Mijn DUO.
Request a comprehensive overview of your student loans by completing DUO’s online contact form (information in Dutch). You will receive the overview by email within 8 working days.
If you have any questions, please contact DUO.