I am not or will no longer be studying. What happens now?

If you have you completed or almost completed your course, or you have dropped your course altogether, you will need to make a number of arrangements. What these are depends on your situation. If you have graduated or got your qualification, the amount you owe might be adjusted. 

You can arrange this

Logging in to Mijn DUO

If you want to arrange your student finance through Mijn DUO, you will need a DigiD or EU-recognised eID


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.