Changes to your personal situation may affect the amount of student finance you receive. So it is important for you to inform DUO as soon as possible of any changes, by updating your personal details in Mijn DUO.
What changes do I need to report?
- moving abroad
- moving from one foreign address to another
- moving away from home, or going back to live with your parents
- new bank account number
- new phone number
- new email address
- caring for a child
- switching courses
- dropping out of your course
- prolonging your studies.
What changes affect how much student finance I receive?
Some changes affect your student finance. See whether your change will affect the amount of student finance you receive.
If you are planning to switch courses or drop your course altogether, find out what to do.
Logging in failed
If you cannot log in to Mijn DUO, inform DUO of the changes using one of the following forms (in Dutch):
- Change of details form for students in vocational education abroad (pdf, 161 kB) (information in Dutch)
- Change of details form for students in higher education abroad (pdf, 174 kB) (information in Dutch)
- Change of details form for MBO students in the Netherlands (pdf, 159 kB) (information in Dutch)
- Change of details form for students in higher education in the Netherlands (pdf, 163 kB) (information in Dutch)
After reporting your changes
After you have reported the changes, DUO will see whether the change will affect your student finance. If so, you will receive a message about this in Mijn DUO.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.