I’m going to study outside the Netherlands and I already receive student finance from DUO. What arrangements do I need to make?

Find out what arrangements you need to make if you are studying in the Netherlands and are going abroad for a period of study or an internship.

You need to arrange this

Logging in to Mijn DUO

If you want to arrange your student finance through Mijn DUO, you will need to log in using your DigiD or EU-recognised eID.

What you also need to arrange if you’re going abroad to study or do an internship

Check what else you need to arrange if you are going to:


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.