Notifying the Tax Administration of changes in your income tax return

If you want to amend your income tax return, file a new tax return. Always inform the Tax Administration of any changes in your situation. This will prevent, for instance, your having to make additional payments later if you have received a provisional assessment.

Your situation changes if, for instance, your income increases or decreases. You should also inform the Tax Administration of other changes in your circumstances, such as a new address or bank account number.


You may also have to inform the tax authority in your country of residence of any changes. Contact your local tax authority to find out.

What do you want to change?

Notifying other organisations of changes

Has your situation changed? If so, you may have to inform other government agencies.

Read more about changing data with the Dutch government from abroad


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.