How can I update my personal data in the Non-residents Records Database?

Language selection:English

You can update some of your personal data in the Non-residents Records Database (RNI). You can change your address online using the Moving Abroad service portal. You can update your other data at any of the 19 municipalities in the Netherlands with an RNI desk.

What data do you want to update?

Reporting changes to other organisations

If there is a change in your situation, you usually have to report this to one or more Dutch government organisations.

Find out more about reporting a change in your personal data to the Dutch government from abroad


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Also useful