Am I entitled to healthcare benefit outside the Netherlands?

If you live outside the Netherlands, you may be entitled to healthcare benefit if you have Dutch health insurance or are insured via the CAK.

Your situation

If your personal situation changes

Check what else you need to arrange in the following situations:


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Also useful