Are you moving abroad or temporarily leaving the Netherlands? Or do you already live abroad and does your situation change? Then this is likely to have consequences for your health insurance. Your exact situation will determine how you can get healthcare coverage abroad.
- I live abroad and am retiring. How will this affect my health insurance?
- I live abroad and receive a Dutch benefit. How will this affect my health insurance?
- What are reciprocal healthcare agreements?
- What countries does the Netherlands have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with?
- How can I arrange health insurance via the CAK?
- My Dutch benefit is stopping. How will this affect my health insurance via the CAK?
- My family member who received reciprocal healthcare coverage via the CAK has died. Who should I notify?
- Can I apply for healthcare benefit if I live abroad and have health insurance via the CAK?
- What is a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and how can I apply for one?
- I paid healthcare costs abroad. How can I get my money back?