Netherlands Worldwide

Making an appointment in the United Arab Emirates

If you are in the United Arab Emirates and need a product or service from the Dutch government, you can go to the Netherlands consulate-general or VFS Global, depending on what you need. To find out what to do, select the product or service you need.


Dutch nationality


Certificate or declaration