Do you or your staff travel regularly to the Netherlands for business? And do you need a Schengen visa? Ask the Dutch embassy or consulate-general in your country if you are eligible for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility. This makes it easier for business travellers to get a visa.
You cannot travel to the Netherlands due to the coronavirus, unless you are exempt from the EU entry ban. Read the list of exemptions on Government.nl.
Can I use the Orange Carpet Visa Facility?
The Orange Carpet facility is mainly for staff of companies with current or future economic interests in the Netherlands. But the same conditions and benefits can also apply to other types of organisations (cultural, scientific, government) and individual travellers.
Whether or not you can use the Orange Carpet facility depends on which country your business is based in. The Dutch embassy or consulate-general can tell you more about this.
The conditions for an Orange Carpet procedure also vary from country to country. You will need to show why you travel frequently for your work. The embassy or consulate-general decides whether you meet the local conditions.
Check below to see if additional information is available for your country.
What are the benefits of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility?
The benefits of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility vary from country to country. Here are some examples of the possible benefits:
- You will not need to show as many documents to get a visa.
- Your visa will be ready for collection sooner.
- You only have to apply for a visa in person once every 5 years if your biometrics are still in our system.
In some countries, you do not have to make an appointment to hand in your application. Or you can go to a VIP counter.
How do I collect the visa?
The first time you apply for a visa you must go to the embassy, consulate-general or, if relevant, the visa application office in person, so your fingerprints can be taken.
Visa through another embassy
You may need to go to the embassy of another Schengen country for a visa, for example because there is no Dutch embassy or consulate-general in your country. You might still be eligible for an Orange Carpet visa. But there could be fewer services available.
Additional information for specific countries
For more information about the Orange Carpet Visa Facility in certain countries, click on the country below.
Choose your country
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Brazil
Make an appointment
In Brazil, only the consulate-general in São Paulo is authorized for visa applications.
Make an appointment (online) with the Dutch consulate-general in São Paulo to submit your application.
Passport delivery via Sedex
The Dutch representations in Brazil offer the option of sending the passport by Sedex to your home address in Brazil. So, you can only send to an address within Brazil. The costs for sending by mail must be paid at the counter at the time of submitting the application. You will then receive an envelope at the counter that you should address to yourself (don't forget to write down your CEP).
Sending documents to your address is entirely your own responsibility. The consulate-general does not bear any responsibility in case of loss, theft or damage of your documents during shipment within Brazil.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in China
First time applicants must go to TLScontact in person to record your fingerprints.
Companies with an office in both China and the Netherlands or Dutch companies with an exclusive partnership with a Chinese company can apply to the Orange Carpet Visa Facility for their employees.
Terms and conditions
- Dutch companies with a subsidiary in China;
- Chinese companies with a subsidiary in the Netherlands;
- Dutch companies with an exclusive partnership with a Chinese company.
Chinese companies with a subsidiary in the Netherlands, with employees that need to travel frequently to the Netherlands for business, can apply for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility by sending the information request form to the Netherlands embassy in Beijing or the Netherlands consulates-general in Shanghai or Guangzhou.
To determine if we are able to cooperate with your organization, your inquiry will be assessed by our Department of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation and the Head of Consular Affairs. The embassy or consulate-general may contact the head office of your company and ask for additional information. After assessment, the head office of the company will be informed of the possibilities.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Egypt
The Orange Carpet Visa Facility facilitates the issuance of visas with a businesspurpose.
Applications for Business Visa of employees of companies that are registered with the Netherlands embassy in Cairo, as Orange Carpet Facility beneficiaries, are eligible for the Orange Carpet Facility. The average processing time will be 15 calendar days.
Orange Carpet applicants can submit their visa application by a representative, directly to VFS and are exempt from appearing in person provided they have given their fingerprints at a Schengen embassy in the past 59 months. The application can be done without any prior appointment during the VFS application submission timings:
From Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 - 12.00 hours
See also the VFS Global website.
Advantages of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility
- The Orange Carpet applicant will be facilitated with priority at VFS Global; the applicant can submit the application without a prior appointment;
- The Orange Carpet applicant is allowed to submit less supporting documents than regular applicants: no need to submit the proof of itinerary, hotel reservations, insurance or financial means;
- The Orange Carpet applicant could be facilitated with a visa with longer validity (maximum 5 years/multiple entries).
General documents required
- Completed and signed Schengen application form;
- Passport or official travel document and a copy of the data page (recognized by the Schengen States, issued within the previous 10 years and with a validity of at least 3 months). The passport must be signed by the holder and contain at least 2 empty pages, specifically assigned to visa;
- 1 passport-sized photo (not older than 6 months, 35-40mm in width, be taken with a light blue or grey background, full face and no sunglasses (Schengen photo requirements);
- If applicable a copy of the applicant’s residence permit or other proof of legal status in country of applicant;
- Visa fees and VFS service fees.
The following additional Orange Carpet documents have to be submitted at the VFS counter
- An Orange Carpet cover letter signed by the applicant’s company contact person for the Orange Carpet Program who guarantees that the company will cover all expenses involved and that the applicant is adequately (medically) insured during the visit;
- An official letter from the company (with logo) in the Netherlands indicating the purpose and the period of the visit; the purpose should always be business and not tourism;
- If a spouse and/or children accompany the applicant, all details should be mentioned and guaranteed in the cover letter as well.
In case a spouse and/or children are accompanying the employee on the business trip and they are not mentioned in the OCP letter the following documents for the spouse/children have to be attached to the application:
- Copy of overseas medical insurance policy, including medical emergency evacuation cover (equivalent to 30,000 Euros), corresponding with the (desired) period of the visit;
- Copy of airline reservation, hotel reservation and health insurance in case the family members are not included in the orange carpet letter that they are fully covered.
Please note that additional documentation is required for applicants under the age of 18
- For children under 18 both parents must sign for consent to travel abroad. The parents sign on both pages of the visa application form and submit signed copies of their passports or ID cards.
- Applications have to made in person by the minor (including babies)
- If the applicant is under custody of one parent only, a certificate proving this is required. The documentation needs to be in original and issued by the legal authorities. The documentation also needs to be supported by a copy of the custodian's signed id-card or passport.
Disclaimer: The privileges under the OCP are limited by the conditions of the application submitted. The duration of the visa may be limited by the duration of the passport. No rights can be derived from the OCP facility. Misuse of OCP facility can lead to unconditional termination of use of the OCP facility.
The Dutch embassy in Addis Ababa can facilitate companies whose employees require Schengen visas to travel to the Netherlands: the Orange Carpet Visa Facility.
Employees of registered companies can apply in an easier way:
- The applicant does not have to apply for a visa at the Visa Application Center in person, unless they are a first-time applicant. In that case, they have to apply in person in order to provide their fingerprints.
- Frequent travelers may be exempt from submitting hotel reservation or proof of financial means.
- Based on travel history, the applicant may be granted a Schengen visa with a longer validity.
The following are eligible for participation:
- Dutch companies that have a subsidiary in Ethiopia or vice versa and whose employees travel frequently to the Netherlands for business purposes;
- An Ethiopian company having a long term business relationship with a company in the Netherlands.
- information about the company in Ethiopia
- information about the partner company in the Netherlands
- the branch of activity
- the reason for applying for Orange Carpet treatment
If the company qualifies, the Economic Department will send a confirmation letter by email. In the letter, the company is requested to designate 1 to 3 persons of the company who have authorization to sign letters of recommendation. The confirmation letter must be signed and returned to the Economic Department. All visa applications which contain a letter signed by one of the designated signatories will get the Orange Carpet Visa Facility treatment at the Visa Application Center.
How to apply for a Schengen visa under Orange Carpet
The VFS Visa Application Centre for the Netherlands in Ethiopia is the official outsourcing partner for consular services for the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Orange Carpet does not cover:
- If a person desires to stay longer than 90 days (long-stay visa) within the Schengen area or the Netherlands for business purposes, the short-stay visa is not valid. For this purpose one has to apply for a 'permit for provisional sojourn' (MVV, informally known as long-stay visa), which will be processed through the embassy, but decided upon by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) of the Netherlands. For more details pertaining to the MVV procedure, please visit the website of IND.
- The Orange Carpet Visa Facility does not cover family members or travellers accompanying the employee for tourism or other purposes. However the application with all the required documents for regular travellers can be submitted at the same time.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in India
How to apply for OCVF in India
The request should contain information about the company in India, the partner company in the Netherlands and the branch of activity. If the company qualifies, the management of the company will receive a letter in which the company is requested to designate one to three persons of the company who have the authorization to sign recommendation letters.
Additional OCVF conditions for India
As an OCVF member you commit to the condition of informing the embassy of any changes in authorized signatories in your company. Failing to update your information might result in cancellation of your membership.
Additional OCVF benefits in India
The embassy and VFS India offer the following benefits to our OCVF members:
- less documents to be submitted
- standard multiple entries will be issued
- visa validity from one to five years will be issued
- no appointment will be required as walk-in hours apply at VFS
Please note that a quicker service is not among the benefits of Orange Carpet.
You may find more information on the required documents and opening hours on the VFS website.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Indonesia
The benefits of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Indonesia
- Easier visa processing for employees of registered companies;
- You can visit one of the Visa Application Centers any weekday (Monday to Friday except on public holidays) between 8:30 and 9:00 hours to submit your application without making an appointment;
- No need to supply a confirmed flight reservation, hotel reservation or proof of financial means at the time of the visa application;
- Possibility to issue a multi-year multiple entry visa.
Eligibility for Indonesia
- Dutch companies that have a subsidiary in Indonesia or Indonesian companies that have a subsidiary in the Netherlands.
- You have to complete the information form on this website and send it to the embassy in Jakarta (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- The embassy will contact the Head Office of the company in Indonesia and ask for a number of company documents;
- After assessment, the company will be informed if it qualifies for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility;
- The terms and conditions will be laid down in an exchange of letters.
Please note that according to Schengen regulations your main destination in Europe determines which Schengen embassy or consulate should issue your visa. In other words if the Netherlands is the main destination you should apply for a visa at a Netherlands embassy or consulate-general. The visa issued will permit you to travel to all 26 Schengen area (unless stated otherwise on the visa).
How to apply for a visa under the Orange Carpet Facility
Applications under the Orange Carpet Visa Facility have to meet the following requirements:
- Passport (valid for at least 3 months after your return);
- One passport-sized photos, 35 x 45 mm, white background; See specification.
- Completed and signed Schengen visa application form;
- Confirmation letter of the company signed by one of the designated signatories explaining the purpose and duration of the journey and the names of the main traveler and accompanying first degree family members;
- 1 copy of all documents mentioned above (passport: two copies of the pages with passport photograph and personal data and one copy of previous visas);
- Visa fee as applicable at the current exchange rate;
- Copy of overseas medical insurance policy, including medical emergency evacuation cover (equivalent to 30,000 Euros), corresponding with the (desired) period of stay.
As part of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility the necessity to submit a confirmed flight reservation and hotel reservation is waived. In some cases additional documents might be required.
The Orange Carpet Visa Facility is only applicable to the employee and his/her accompanying first-degree family members. First-degree family members are spouse of the employee – i.e. the wife/husband or registered partner of the employee – or children under 21 years of age.
In case children under the age of 18 years are accompanying the employee on his/her business trip, the following documents have to be attached to the applications of the children: a copy of the birth certificate, a copy of the parents’ passports or ID and a written consent of parent(s) who will not accompany the child.
- By using the Orange Carpet Visa Facility, the company guarantees the return of the employee, bears the financial consequences of the trip, and ensures the traveler is in possession of the correct documents that can be requested by immigration officers at the border to prove a legitimate stay in the Schengen area. The company is obliged to inform the embassy of any irregularities concerning the travel of the employee.
- The Orange Carpet facility does not apply to clients or business partners of your company.
- The Orange Carpet Visa Facility cannot be used if the main destination in Europe is not the Netherlands. The main destination determines at which embassy or consulate the traveler should apply for his/her visa; 
- Please be informed that on arrival at any Schengen border, the local immigration authorities have the right to ask the traveler for proof of meeting the Schengen requirements (please refer to our website for a complete overview of the requirements). Travelers who do not meet these requirements may be refused entry to the Schengen area. It is the travelers’ sole responsibility to meet these requirements. The embassy or consulate cannot in any way be held responsible in case your employees are refused entry to the Schengen area.
The written agreement between the embassy and the company concerning the Orange Carpet Visa Facility can be cancelled at any time by either party by notification in writing.
 If the applicant wants to visit one particular Schengen country, the visa application should be submitted at the embassy or consulate of that particular country. If the applicant wants to visit several Schengen countries, the visa application should be submitted at the embassy or consulate of the country in which the longest staying period is planned or is proven to be the main destination of the whole journey. If the applicant intends to visit several Schengen countries and stays everywhere more or less the same, having no main destination, than the visa application should be submitted at the embassy or consulate of the Schengen country of first point of entry.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Lebanon
Lebanese business travelers that frequently travel to the Netherlands can apply to make use of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility. Are you starting business with the Netherlands and do you expect to have to travel to the Netherlands frequently? Then you can also apply.
First step is to fill out the Orange Carpet Application Form Lebanon.
Mail the form and requested documents to email@example.com.
The commercial section will process your application and let you know if you are accepted as an Orange Carpet member. This may take up to 4 weeks.
Once accepted, you will receive an Orange Carpet letter from the embassy that you can use to enter the Orange Carpet application procedure at the Netherlands Visa Application Center VFS.
Orange Carpet application procedure at VFS
As Orange Carpet member you can present your visa application at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre VFS without appointment from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 9:00 hours at the following address:
Visa Application Centre for the Netherlands VFS
1st Floor, Gefinor Building
Orange Carpet document requirements
As Orange Carpet member you can present your application with the following documents:
- Completely filled out and signed Schengen visa application form
- 1 recent passport sized photograph (in conformity with ICAO-recommendations)
- Your original passport with a copy of the holder page and validity
- Copy of previous Schengen visa over the last 3 years
- Invitation of your host in the Netherlands
- Proof of recent import (Dutch export document or Lebanese import document)
- Copy of your Orange Carpet letter
- For your employees: employment letter with warranty for all costs that may be incurred during the employee’s stay in the Netherlands
You may be asked to submit additional documents.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions regarding the Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Lebanon.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Pakistan
This facility aims to simplify Schengen visa applications for companies in Pakistan that frequently send a large number of employees to the Netherlands.
The facility offers applicants the following advantages:
Applicants can send Schengen visa applications by courier or agent directly to the VFS/Gerry’s Visa Application Centers in Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi and are exempted from the requirement to appear in person. However, first-time applicants have to apply in person to provide biometric data (fingerprints). Persons whose biometric data were taken more than five years ago also have to apply in person as biometric data (fingerprints) that are older than 5 years are no longer valid.
Easy access to VFS/Gerry’s Visa Application Centers between 8:00 and 8:30 hours during working days without prior appointment.
The standard requirements – i.e. proof of flight reservation (itinerary), hotel reservation, medical insurance (with a coverage of at least €30,000) and proof of sufficient financial means – are waived.
Businesses that have a high volume of Schengen visa applications (more than 30 on a yearly basis) with the main purpose of stay in the Netherlands.
How to sign up?
Fill in the application form (form A).
Fill in the form on contact details (form B).
Add a supporting letter from the Dutch counterpart, indicating the importance and volume of the business relations and frequency of business visits and dealings.
Add proof of financial soundness of both the Pakistani and Dutch companies.
Add a copy of the NTN of your company and the registration/membership of a Chamber of Commerce of both the Pakistani and Dutch companies.
Send all the above-mentioned information by email to email@example.com.
Necessary for Shengen visa application under Orange Carpet Facility
A completed and duly signed Schengen visa application form. The following questions may be left blank (unanswered): 11, 24, 27, 28, 31, 33, 34 & 35.
A valid passport, which is valid at least 3 months after expiry of your visa/completion of your intended journey, duly signed by the bearer with at least 2 empty pages assigned to visas (not to annotations);
If applicable, copies of used or still valid visas from the last 3 years in previous passports.
2 recent passport size photographs (see Schengen photo requirements for further details);
A covering letter signed by the applicant company’s contact persons (mentioned in form B) indicating that the company guarantees to cover all expenses related to the upcoming trip and that the applicant is adequately medically insured during his/her visit (with a minimum coverage of €30,000) please use the letter template provided.
Payment of Schengen visa fees (depending on the daily exchange rate)
Disclaimer: Applications under the Orange Carpet facility must comply with the applicable conditions. The embassy has the right at all times to request additional information and/or documents for each individual application. No rights may be derived from the Orange Carpet facility. Misuse may incur sanctions, e.g. unconditional termination with immediate effect. These sanctions may be imposed without prior warning and cannot be contested.
Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Orange Carpet facility in Pakistan.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in the Philippines
With the so called ‘Orange Carpet Treatment’ (OC treatment), the Netherlands government aims to facilitate business travelers with significant relations with The Netherlands and need to travel frequently to The Netherlands.
Orange Carpet Treatment in Manila facilitates various categories of travelers
- Travelers (proposed by CEO’s) on the Orange Carpet list
- Diplomatic/service/official passport holders
- Invited visitors to International organizations in the Netherlands
- Travelers from Palau and FS Micronesia
General principles and standard procedures
In principle, Orange Carpet caters to businesses in the Philippines that had good ties with the embassy and businesses in the Netherlands. With this, processing time will be shortened to 5 working days and a long term validity of visa will be issued.
The standard procedure is as follows
- Appointment needs to be secured through the VFS or embassy website.
- Front officer verifies whether the applicant’s company/organization/name is on the OC list or qualifies for OC treatment (see above).
- Front officer checks the documents. Further questions may be asked for verification.
- Application will sent to RSO for processing (if application is verified to be a non-Orange Carpet, it will fall on the regular processing).
- Passport will be returned to VFS after decision has been made.
- VFS will notify applicant if passport is ready for pick-up. For delivery it will immediately turned over to courier service.
A checklist has been issued by RSO for the applicant’s information and also to fill out for the disclaimer.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Slovakia
To apply for the visa, please contact the Netherlands embassy in Vienna:
Tel. +43 1 589 39 - 0
Fax. +43 1 589 39 - 265
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in South Africa
This business visa is meant for employees of companies in South Africa that meet the requirements for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility.
What do I need to do?
You do not have to make an appointment to submit your application. You can simply visit one of the visa application centres of VFS Global in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria. You can find the opening hours on the website of VFS Global. You need to indicate that you are submitting an Orange Carpet Visa Facility application.
The visa application centre will check whether you are eligible for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility. You can find more information about the requirements on the website of VFS Global.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Tanzania
Registration procedure for Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
Your organization can apply for OCF-membership by filling in the application form, the authorised employees list and the authorised signature list and sending the required documents mentioned therein to email@example.com. The embassy will evaluate your application and inform you of their decision, normally within a few weeks.
How to apply for a visa under OCF
Once your organization has been accepted in the OCF-programme, you can apply for a visa directly at the embassy. To apply for a visa at the embassy you need to make an appointment. In case you are unable to secure an appointment slot within 5 working days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
The following supporting documents must be submitted during the appointment for a visa application
- The printed email confirmation of appointment.
- An original recommendation/support letter from the company or organisation, signed by (one of) the designated contact person(s), indicating the purpose and destination of the trip, the name(s) of the traveller(s), and the requested visa duration.
- One fully completed and signed visa application form.
- A valid passport with photo copies of all used pages included the page with personal data.
- A valid Schengen area health insurance, including medical emergency evacuation cover (equivalent to a minimum of € 30.000), corresponding to the period of stay.
- 2 recent passport photos (colour: light grey background).
- Biometrics: the fingerprints of the applicant will be taken at the consular section.
- The applicable visa fee in Tanzanian shillings.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Trinidad and Tobago
If you live in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, you can also submit your visa application at the Netherlands embassy in Port of Spain.
Afterwards you travel back with your passport to your country of origin and send us the passport back with a prepaid self-addressed airway bill for return.
Make an appointment via our online appointment system.
Check the status of your visa application.
Check our contact page for contact details, opening times and closing days.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Türkiye
Information for companies
Your organization can apply for OCF-membership by filling in the application form, the authorised employees list and the authorised signature list and sending the required documents mentioned therein to: email@example.com (Ankara) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Istanbul)
Information for visa applicants
For more information regarding the requirements and applying for a visa, you can contact visa facilitation service VFS Global (English and Turkish). You can reach them on +90 212 373 58 06, Monday till Friday: 8:30 - 12:00 hours and 13:00 - 17:00 hours, or send an email.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in the United Arab Emirates
Employees of companies that are registered as Orange Carpet Facility beneficiaries with the Netherlands embassy in Abu Dhabi and/or with the consulate-general in Dubai, are eligible for the Orange Carpet Facility. The average processing time will be 15 calendar days.
Orange Carpet applicants can submit their visa application, through a representative, directly to VFS Global and are exempt from appearing in person, provided they have given their fingerprints at a Schengen embassy in the past 59 months. The application can be made without any prior appointment during the VFS application submission timings:
From Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 - 12.00 hours
You can find more information about the requirements on the website of VFS Global.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in the United Kingdom
How to register in the United Kingdom
If you wish to register your company for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility in the United Kingdom, please complete the information form below and send it to email@example.com.
You will be sent further information and requested to designate authorised signatories if the company is eligible for registration.
Submitting a visa application under the Orange Carpet Visa Facility
A walk-in facility for OCVF applications is available at VFS locations in London, Edinburgh and Manchester. You can find more information on opening hours and documents to submit on the VFS website.
What the Orange Carpet Visa Facility does not cover
The Orange Carpet Visa Facility does not cover long-stay visa (longer than 90 days) within the Schengen area or the Netherlands for business purposes. For this purpose you have to apply for an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV). The application will be processed by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) of the Ministry of Justice and Security in the Netherlands. For more details about the MVV procedures, please visit the IND website.
Orange Carpet information form
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in the United States
Applications at the Netherlands embassy or consulates-general
To apply for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility, please download and fill out this application form and mail it to the Netherlands embassy in Washington D.C., or 1 of the consulates-general in Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New York or San Francisco.
You can find out which mission covers your state on the "Who are we?" pages on Netherlandsandyou.nl.
Applications via VFS Global
Visa applications can also be submitted at the Dutch visa application centers (VAC) of VFS Global.
You can submit your application at the VAC in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco or Washington. Check the required documents and book an appointment online via the website of VFS Global.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Vietnam
The embassy in Hanoi and the consulate-general in Ho Chi Minh City can facilitate companies whose employees require business visas for the Netherlands: The Orange Carpet Visa Facility.
For participation are eligible:
- Dutch companies that have a subsidiary in Vietnam, or Vietnamese companies that have a subsidiary in the Netherlands – excluding travel agencies –, and whose employees travel frequently to the Netherlands for business purposes.
Send the information form on this website to the embassy in Hanoi or the consulate-general in Ho Chi Minh City. The embassy and consulate-general will contact the head office of the company in Vietnam and ask for a number of company documents. After assessment, the company will be informed of the possibilities. The terms and conditions will be laid down in an exchange of letters.
Please note that, according to Schengen regulations, your main destination in Europe determines which embassy or consulate should issue your visa. In other words, if the Netherlands is the main destination you should apply for a visa at a Netherlands embassy or consulate-general. The visa issued will permit you to travel to all Schengen countries (unless stated otherwise on the visa).
How to apply for a visa under the Orange Carpet Visa Facility
The authorized representative must submit the following:
- A filled in and signed visa application form;
- A passport, valid longer than 3 months after the desired visa period, and with at least two blank pages to insert the visa sticker + copy of the personal/information page + copy of pages with (Schengen)visa;
- 2 passport size photographs (colored, and must be recent);
- A letter of the company, signed by one of the designated signatories, indicating the purpose and duration of the visit;
- Visa fee as applicable;
A processing time of a maximum of 15 calendar days should be taken into account.