Consular pop-up desk dates 2021 New Zealand
To make the passport application easier and more accessible for Dutch citizens in New Zealand the consular team of the embassy in Wellington will travel through New Zealand again this year. The pop-up consular desk will not only provide the opportunity to submit an application for a Dutch passport or ID card but also to activate your DigiD.
Dates and location
Coronavirus/COVID-19: please keep in mind that last-minute changes may apply.
The pop-up consular desk will visit the following cities:
- Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 April – Auckland
- Thursday 17 June – Hamilton
- Tuesday 13 July – Christchurch
- Tuesday 24 August – Rotorua
- Wednesday 25 August – Tauranga
- Tuesday 12 October – Auckland
- Wednesday 13 October – Whangarei
How can you make an appointment?
- We will open the appointment system specifically for the pop-up consular desk a month prior to each visit.
- Please note you can only book your appointment via the appointment system, not via email or phone.
- A special announcement will be made for each visit and will include instructions on how to book your appointment.
The consular team looks forward to meeting you in the region!