Netherlands Worldwide

Where can I apply for a consular declaration?

You can apply for a consular declaration at the Dutch embassy or consulate in the country where you live. Contact the embassy in your country of residence to apply for it.

Applying for a consular declaration

You can apply for the following consular declarations at a Dutch embassy or consulate:

Dutch nationality certificate

You can request the following certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Certificate of conduct (VOG)

You can apply to the Integrity and Screening Agency (Justis) for a certificate of conduct (VOG).