By means of this supporting letter, the embassy requests the Thai Immigration authorities to grant permission for your stay in Thailand up to and including the expiration date of your internship contract.
What documents are needed?
To request this statement, the following documents are needed:
- a copy of your passport with a valid visa for Thailand and an immigration entry stamp
- a copy of your work permit (if applicable)
- a letter of confirmation of the student status from the University or college
- a copy of a work contract signed by the applicant and the company, mentioning the period of the training
- contact details: mobile number, email address and address in Thailand where the document has to be send to
Procedure for requesting a statement
Make an appointment via the online appointment system or request the statement by email.
How to request a statement by email?
Request the statement by e-mail:
- Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the name of declaration and your surname in the subject of your email.
- Please indicate in the email what you need the declaration for. So the embassy will state the purpose of your declaration in the declaration.
- Do not forget to mention your (mobile) telephone number in the email.
- Make a PDF of all the required documents and send it as an attachment (a photo of your documents is not allowed).
Is the PDF file too large to send in one go? Then split the documents and send them in 2 (or more) emails.
Is your file not complete? Or is something unclear or do you have questions? Then you may have to send additional documents.
How much should I pay?
Is your application complete? Then you will receive an e-mail with the following information:
- The total amount you have to pay: a Visa supporting letter costs €30. Would you like to receive the declaration by mail? Then you will pay €2 extra for postage.
- The reference number to use with your transfer.
Please note: if you do not use the reference number, this will lead to a delay in issuing the statement.
- Payment instructions: transfer in euros to the bank account of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague.
As soon as your payment has been received, the embassy will draw up the statement.
You will receive your declaration digitally by email or, if you have requested it, by mail.
How long does it take?
After receiving a complete application, it will be handled within 10 days.
Do you have to send additional documents because your application is not complete? Then it takes longer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.