Can I continue to receive sickness benefit if I go abroad?

If you receive sickness benefit from UWV and you move abroad or are planning to go abroad temporarily, you may be able to continue receiving sickness benefit. Whether that’s possible depends on the agreements the Netherlands has with the country you’re going to and on how long you will be abroad.

What is your situation?

What you also need to arrange if you’re going to move abroad


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Also useful