Netherlands Worldwide

How do I apply for incapacity benefit outside the Netherlands?

If you live abroad and become unable to work due to sickness or disability, apply for incapacity benefit from the benefits organisation in the country where you are insured. In most cases that is the country where you live or where you have most recently worked.


If you don’t know where you have incapacity insurance coverage or whether you are insured, first check where you are insured.

What is your situation?


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.