Go to mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl to find out how much pension you have accrued in the Netherlands.
What information can I find on mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl?
Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl shows you:
- how much state pension (AOW) entitlement you have accrued
- how much pension you have accrued through your employer(s) in the Netherlands
- how much your monthly pension will be when you retire.
Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl does not show you:
- your personal pension products
- how much pension you have built up outside the Netherlands.
If you have any personal pension products, ask your financial service provider for an overview. If you have worked abroad and accrued pension entitlements there, ask those pension provider(s) for an overview.
I don’t have a DigiD or EU-approved login key
Find out how you can apply for a DigiD or an EU-approved login key from another European country.
- Applying for a DigiD
- Applying for a DigiD if you are an AOW pension recipient
- Applying for an EU-approved login key
If that is not possible, contact your pension provider(s). They can provide you with an overview of the pension you have built up with them.
For an overview of your accrued AOW pension entitlement, contact the Social Insurance Bank (SVB).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.