I work outside the Netherlands and have become unable to work due to sickness or disability. What should I do?

If you work abroad and have become unable to work (in part or in full) due to sickness or disability, you are usually entitled to incapacity benefit. Exactly how you receive this benefit depends on the country where you are insured.


If you don’t know where you have incapacity insurance coverage or whether you are insured, first check where you are insured.

Choose your situation


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.