Certificate of legal capacity to marry in the Russian Federation

Are you a Dutch national planning to marry in the Russian Federation? The embassy in Moscow and the consulate-general in St. Petersburg do not issue certificates of legal capacity to marry. You can contact the consular department of the Russian ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.