Applying for a certificate of legal capacity to marry in Kosovo

Are you a Dutch national living in Kosovo and you need a certificate of legal capacity to marry? The Dutch embassy in Pristina doesn't issue this certificate. You can apply for the certificate at the Dutch embassy in Skopje (North Macedonia).

Warning: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.