Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in Sao Tome and Principe

If you are a Dutch national living in São Tomé and Príncipe and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country, such as Angola (information available in Dutch).