Applying for a long-stay visa (MVV) for residents of Sudan

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, you may need a residence permit. In many cases you will also have to apply for a long-stay visa before you travel to the Netherlands. This visa is also called an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV).

The Netherlands embassy in Khartoum is closed until further notice. You can submit your application at an embassy in the region, such as the Netherlands embassy in Cairo, Egypt or the Netherlands embassy in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.