Taking medicines with you when travelling

Are you planning to travel abroad and take medicines with you?  For some medicines - like sleeping pills, medication for ADHD and strong painkillers - you need a medical certificate or Schengen certificate. The kind of certificate you need depends on the country you’re going to.

Select destination country or region

Search for a country

If you can’t find the country or region you’re looking for, it may appear in a different language version of Netherlandsworldwide.nl.