Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a birth in Guinea

Language selection:English

If your child is born in Guinea, you must register the birth there. If you live in the Netherlands, you must also register the foreign birth certificate with the municipality where you live. You can acknowledge parentage of the child abroad most of the time, or in the Netherlands. More information about registering a birth is available in French.