Applying for an emergency travel document in Fiji

If your passport or ID card is lost or stolen in Fiji, and you need an emergency travel document soon, this is how to apply

Attention: If you won't be travelling within a month, you have time to apply for a passport or ID card in the country where you are. Apply for a passport or identity card outside the Netherlands.

Follow these steps


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us.